Northshore Motel – Lake View
This comfortable and cozy contemporary motel offers eight studio units that each accommodate up to four guests. Each unit has an efficiency kitchen, full bath, and dining table. The four lakeside units have one queen and one twin sized bed. All units have a sleeper sofa. All units open on to shared sundecks, great for sitting with a book or a cup of coffee. The new Chalet Pier, which is wonderful for catching the sunsets, is centrally located and the large common fire ring is right next door, so grab your s’more kits and tuck in for some long fireside stories with your family and friends. The four upper units as well as the four lower units, may be joined through interconnecting doors.
Things included with your unit:
- Sheets, blankets and pillows
- Bath towels
- Kitchen towels
- Paper towel, toilet paper, facial tissue
- Kitchen with HALF SIZED refrigerator, microwave, 2 burner range, toaster, coffee maker with filters (coffee grounds not provided), dishes, pots, pans, flatware, glasses, coffee mugs, dish soap and dish towels
- Window AC
- Weber charcoal grill
- Access to the outdoor cook-out site and fire circle
Rates & Seasons:
|2022||Low Seasons||Early & Late Summer||Mid Summer|
|Dates||May 13 - June 10|
Sept 5 - Oct 10
|June 11 - June 24|
Aug 28 - Sept 4
|June 25 - Aug 27|
- Additional people (age 3 and above) in your unit cost $30 per night, $210 per week.
- No cost for kids 2 year old and younger.
- Cribs and roll-a-ways are available.
- Pet rates: $15 per night per pet. Pet owners are held responsible for any damage done by their pets.
- Check-in Time: 3pm. Check-out Time: 10am.