Lodge Annex Guesthouse Rooms
Built in the 1940s and filled with history and charm, this pine clad shared guesthouse is perfect for your family reunion, weddings guests or work conference group with accommodations for up to 28 people. The eight bedrooms, all of which are accessible from the central corridor, each have their own private bath. A shared common living room, large fully equipped kitchen (with two full sized refrigerators), glassed in dining porch, outdoor grilling patio, newly expanded private fire ring and picnic tables make this guesthouse ideal for your larger crew.
|Bedroom #1||one full & one twin bed||3 people|
|Bedroom #2||three full beds||6 people|
|Bedroom #4||two full beds||4 people|
|Bedroom #5||three full beds||6 people|
|Bedroom #6||three twin beds||3 people|
|Bedroom #7||one full bed||2 people|
|Bedroom #8||one full bed||2 people|
|Bedroom #9||one full bed||2 people|
Things included with your unit:
- Sheets, blankets and pillows
- Bath towels
- Kitchen towels
- Paper towel, toilet paper, facial tissue
- Wnidow AC
- DirecTV in shared living room
- Weber charcoal grill
- Access to the outdoor cook-out site and fire circle
Rates & Seasons:
Base adult occupancy varies per room. Maximum Occupancy 28 guests.
|2022||Low Seasons||Early & Late Summer||Mid Summer|
|Dates||May 13 - June 10|
Sept 5 - Oct 10
|June 11 - June 24|
Aug 28 - Sept 4
|June 25 - Aug 27|
- Children’s rates: under 12 years are 50% of adult cost.
- No cost under 2 years of age.
- Cribs and roll-a-ways are available.
- Pet rates: $15 per night. Pet owners are held responsible for any damage done by their pets and may not be left unattended in units.
- Check-in Time: 3pm. Check-out Time: 10am.