Grand View West
Befitting of its name, this expansive lakeside home sits on the banks of White Sand Lake with water and sunset views from almost every room, with accommodations for up to ten guests. The upper level contains a large fully equipped kitchen and gracious open plan dining and living room, with a sleeper sofa, wood burning fireplace, and sliding doors leading to the lakeside screened in porch. The master bedroom is also on this level, and has one king size bed, one twin size bed, a vast walk in closet and en suite bathroom, as well as sliding glass doors leading to the screened in porch.
The lower level has a central recreation room with a sleeper sofa, three separate bedrooms, a shared full bath, and a laundry room with full sized washer and dryer. The front peninsula facing bedroom has two twin sized beds, and the other two lakeside bedrooms each have one queen size bed, and both open on to the covered porch area.
Accessible from stairs off of the upper screened in porch, or from the lower level covered porch is the lakeside yard, fire ring, boat house and dock.
Grab your crew and settle in for your perfect lakeside retreat.
- Bedroom with a King bed, huge walk in closet and in-suite bathroom
- There is also a full building screened porch (8 feet by 35 feet), with lots of porch furniture for sitting and enjoying the sunset.
- The spacious living room with wood burning fireplace connects to the dining area.
- A complete kitchen includes a dishwasher.
Downstairs in Grand View West there is:
- Utility room with Washer and Dryer
- Bedroom #1 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom #2 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom #3 – Two Twin beds
- Living room with sofa bed and walk out porch
Things included with your unit:
- Sheets, blankets and pillows
- Bath towels
- Kitchen towels
- Paper towel, toilet paper, facial tissue
- Either a Full Kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, 4 burner range, oven OR a Efficiency Kitchen with half size refrigerator, microwave and 2 burner range (no oven). All Kitchens have: toaster, coffee maker with filters (coffee grounds not provided), dishes, pots, pans, flatware, glasses, coffee mugs, dish soap and dish towels
- Weber charcoal grill
- Access to the outdoor cook-out site and fire circle
Rates & Seasons:
|2022||Low Seasons||Early & Late Summer||Mid Summer|
|Dates||May 13 - June 10|
Sept 5 - Oct 10
|June 11 - June 24|
Aug 28 - Sept 4
|June 25 - Aug 27|
- * Minimum of 3 nights
- Additional people (age 3 and above) in your unit cost $30 per night, $210 per week.
- No cost for kids 2 year old and younger.
- Cribs and roll-a-ways are available.
- Pet rates: $15 per night per pet. Pet owners are held responsible for any damage done by their pets.
- Check-in Time: 3pm. Check-out Time: 10am.