Centrally located on the peninsula, near the common fire ring, Chalet pier and main lodge, this lakeside townhome accommodates up to six guests. The upper level has a master bedroom with one king sized bed, en suite full bathroom, walk in closet and private screened porch for morning coffee or evening sunsets. The lower level has one bedroom with two twin beds, full bathroom, full kitchen, dining area, and living area with a gas log fireplace, sleeper sofa and sliding glass doors leading to a private patio with lake views.
Chalet #5 has a dishwasher.
Things included with these chalets:
- Sheets, blankets and pillows
- Bath towels
- Kitchen towels
- Paper towel, toilet paper, facial tissue
- Either a Full Kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, 4 burner range, oven OR a Efficiency Kitchen with half size refrigerator, microwave and 2 burner range (no oven). All Kitchens have: toaster, coffee maker with filters (coffee grounds not provided), dishes, pots, pans, flatware, glasses, coffee mugs, dish soap and dish towels
- Frontier Internet
- Weber charcoal grill
- Access to the outdoor cook-out site and fire circle
Rates & Seasons:
|2022||Low Seasons||Early & Late Summer||Mid Summer|
|Dates||May 13 - June 10|
Sept 5 - Oct 10
|June 11 - June 24|
Aug 28 - Sept 4
|June 25 - Aug 27|
- Additional people (age 3 and above) in your unit cost $30 per night, $210 per week.
- No cost for kids 2 year old and younger.
- Cribs and roll-a-ways are available.
- Pet rates: $15 per night per pet. Pet owners are held responsible for any damage done by their pets.
- Check-in Time: 3pm. Check-out Time: 10am.