Cabin 9A – Golden Pond
Catch the sunrise on White Sand Lake while staying in this charming cabin that accommodates up to five guests. There is one bedroom with one queen size bed and one twin sleeper sofa, a full size sleeper sofa in the open plan living room, full bathroom, full kitchen (4 burner stove & oven), dining area with lake views and a wood burning stone fireplace. This popular cabin also has a private fire ring for evening chats and s’more roasts and a picnic to enjoy your lakeside breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Cabin 9A has an interconnecting door to Cabin 9B and may be rented separately or jointly.)
Things included with your unit:
- Sheets, blankets and pillows
- Bath towels
- Kitchen towels
- Paper towel, toilet paper, facial tissue
- Either a Full Kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, 4 burner range, oven OR a Efficiency Kitchen with half size refigator, microwave and 2 burner range (no oven). All Kitches have: toaster, coffee maker with filters (coffee grounds not provided), dishes, pots, pans, flatware, glasses, coffee mugs, dish soap and dish towels
- Weber charcoal grill
- Access to the outdoor cook-out site and fire circle
Rates & Seasons:
|2022||Low Seasons||Early & Late Summer||Mid Summer|
|Dates||May 13 - June 10|
Sept 5 - Oct 10
|June 11 - June 24|
Aug 28 - Sept 4
|June 25 - Aug 27|
- Additional people (age 3 and above) in your unit cost $30 per night, $210 per week.
- No cost for kids 2 year old and younger.
- Cribs and roll-a-ways are available.
- Pet rates: $15 per night per pet. Pet owners are held responsible for any damage done by their pets.
- Check-in Time: 3pm. Check-out Time: 10am.