Cabin 7A – Little Rascals Peninsula View
Enjoy dinner at the picnic table and long fire side chats at the fire ring, while gazing toward White Sand Lake. This cozy open plan cabin accommodates up to three guests with one queen and one twin sized bed, one full bathroom, full kitchen and dining area. (This cabin may be rented on its own or jointly with Cabin 7B, which connects through an interior door.)
Things included with your unit:
- Sheets, blankets and pillows
- Bath towels
- Kitchen towels
- Paper towel, toilet paper, facial tissue
- Kitchen with: refrigerator, microwave, 4 burner range, oven, toaster, coffee maker with filters (coffee grounds not provided), dishes, pots, pans, flatware, glasses, coffee mugs, dish soap and dish towels
- Window AC
- Weber charcoal grill
- Access to the outdoor cook-out site and fire circle
Rates & Seasons:
|2022||Low Seasons||Early & Late Summer||Mid Summer|
|Dates||May 13 - June 10|
Sept 5 - Oct 10
|June 11 - June 24|
Aug 28 - Sept 4
|June 25 - Aug 27|
- Additional people (age 3 and above) in your unit cost $30 per night, $210 per week.
- No cost for kids 2 year old and younger.
- Cribs and roll-a-ways are available.
- Pet rates: $15 per night per pet. Pet owners are held responsible for any damage done by their pets.
- Check-in Time: 3pm. Check-out Time: 10am.