Cabin 6 – Owl Moon
With its private screened porch, large private fire ring and lakeside wooden deck, there are plenty of places to escape for lunch, dinner, fire side chats and s’more roasts all while catching the views of White Sand Lake. Cabin 6 accommodates up to eight guests with two bedrooms both with en suite bathrooms. The master bedroom has one king size bed, while the second bedroom has one queen and one twin sized bed. The common great room features a large picture window, full kitchen, dining area, and two living/lounge areas, one with a comfortable sleeper sofa.
Things included with your unit:
- Sheets, blankets and pillows
- Bath towels
- Kitchen towels
- Paper towel, toilet paper, facial tissue
- Kitchen with: full sized refrigerator, microwave, 4 burner range, toaster, coffee maker with filters (coffee grounds not provided), dishes, pots, pans, flatware, glasses, coffee mugs, dish soap and dish towels
- Window AC
- Weber charcoal grill
- Access to the outdoor cook-out site and fire circle
Rates & Seasons:
|2022||Low Seasons||Early & Late Summer||Mid Summer|
|Dates||May 13 - June 10|
Sept 5 - Oct 10
|June 11 - June 24|
Aug 28 - Sept 4
|June 25 - Aug 27|
- Additional people (age 3 and above) in your unit cost $30 per night, $210 per week.
- No cost for kids 2 year old and younger.
- Cribs and roll-a-ways are available.
- Pet rates: $15 per night per pet. Pet owners are held responsible for any damage done by their pets.
- Check-in Time: 3pm. Check-out Time: 10am.