Cabin 5 – Fisherman’s
Catch the sunset from either the two large picture windows facing the lake or while you enjoy dinner on the private fieldstone patio or by the fire ring. Cabin 5 accommodates up to eight guests with two bedrooms, one with two queen size beds, and the other with one queen and one full sized bed. Both bedrooms have en suite full bathrooms. The common great room has a sofa on one end of the living area and a full kitchen and dining area at the other end. This historic cabin has a great story associated with the infamous American gangster John Dillinger… ask for details and get the full story.
Things included with your unit:
- Sheets, blankets and pillows
- Bath towels
- Kitchen towels
- Paper towel, toilet paper, facial tissue
- Kitchen with: refrigerator, microwave, 4 burner range, oven, toaster, coffee maker with filters (coffee grounds not provided), dishes, pots, pans, flatware, glasses, coffee mugs, dish soap and dish towels
- Window AC
- Weber charcoal grill
- Access to the outdoor cook-out site and fire circle
Rates & Seasons:
|2022||Low Seasons||Early & Late Summer||Mid Summer|
|Dates||May 13 - June 10|
Sept 5 - Oct 10
|June 11 - June 24|
Aug 28 - Sept 4
|June 25 - Aug 27|
- Additional people in your unit cost $40 per night, $260 per week.
- Children’s rates: under 12 years are 50% of adult cost.
- No cost under 2 years of age.
- Cribs and roll-a-ways are available.
- Sorry, Cabin 5 does not allow cats during the rental of the cabin.
- Check-in Time: 3pm. Check-out Time: 10am.