Cabin 4B – 2nd Honeymoon
You may feel as though you are on a boat, as Cabin 4B is that close to the water’s edge. This charming cabin which sits at the end of the historic Dillman’s Point, and just around the corner from the deep beach, accommodates up to three guests with one bedroom with a queen size bed, one sleeper sofa, one full bathroom and full kitchen. From your private sundeck let all your cares drift away as you gaze across the pristine waters of White Sand Lake. (This unit may be rented separately or jointly with cabin 4A, which connects through an interior door.)
Things included with your unit:
- Sheets, blankets and pillows
- Bath towels
- Kitchen towels
- Paper towel, toilet paper, facial tissue
- Kitchen with full sized refrigerator, microwave, 4 burner range, oven, toaster, coffee maker with filters (coffee grounds not provided), dishes, pots, pans, flatware, glasses, coffee mugs, dish soap and dish towels
- Window AC
- Weber charcoal grill
- Access to the outdoor cook-out site and fire circle
Rates & Seasons:
|2022||Low Seasons||Early & Late Summer||Mid Summer|
|Dates||May 13 - June 10|
Sept 5 - Oct 10
|June 11 - June 24|
Aug 28 - Sept 4
|June 25 - Aug 27|
- Additional people (age 3 and above) in your unit cost $30 per night, $210 per week.
- No cost for kids 2 year old and younger.
- Cribs and roll-a-ways are available.
- Pet rates: $15 per night per pet. Pet owners are held responsible for any damage done by their pets.
- Check-in Time: 3pm. Check-out Time: 10am.