Cabin 3 – Sunset
From your screened porch or private sun deck, put your feet up and relax while watching the colors fill the sky from the epic sunsets over White Sand Lake. Located on the historic Dillman’s Point, Cabin 3 accommodates up to seven guests. One separate bedroom with one full and one twin sized bed, as well as a divisible open living room with one queen bed, one twin bed and a sleeper sofa, one full bathroom and full kitchen. Go on, relax, you’ve earned it.
Things included with your unit:
- Sheets, blankets and pillows
- Bath towels
- Kitchen towels
- Paper towel, toilet paper, facial tissue
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, 4 burner range, oven, coffee maker with filters (coffee grounds not provided), dishes, pots, pans, flatware, glasses, coffee mugs, dish soap and dish towels
- Window AC
- Weber charcoal grill
- Access to the outdoor cook-out site and fire circle
Rates & Seasons:
|2022||Low Seasons||Early & Late Summer||Mid Summer|
|Dates||May 13 - June 10|
Sept 5 - Oct 10
|June 11 - June 24|
Aug 28 - Sept 4
|June 25 - Aug 27|
- Additional people (age 3 and above) in your unit cost $30 per night, $210 per week.
- No cost for kids 2 year old and younger.
- Cribs and roll-a-ways are available.
- Pet rates: $15 per night per pet. Pet owners are held responsible for any damage done by their pets.
- Check-in Time: 3pm. Check-out Time: 10am.