Cabin 11 – Hilltop
True to its name, this large classic northwoods two story home sits high above the historic Dillman’s point, with views of White Sand Lake on three sides. Accommodations for up to 17 guests, with four bedrooms (three with vanity sinks), two full bathrooms, two story wood burning stone fireplace, outdoor patio, and private fire ring, Hilltop is the perfect retreat for your larger group of family and friends.
Things included with your unit:
- Sheets, blankets and pillows
- Bath towels
- Kitchen towels
- Paper towel, toilet paper, facial tissue
- Two refrigerators, microwave, four burner range, oven, coffee maker with filters (coffee grounds not provided), dishes, pots, pans, flatware, glasses, coffee mugs, dish soap and dish towels
- Cable TV/DVD
- Weber charcoal grill and two picnic tables
- Outdoor cook-out site and fire circle
Rates & Seasons:
|2022||Low Seasons||Early & Late Summer||Mid Summer|
|Dates||May 13 - June 10|
Sept 5 - Oct 10
|June 11 - June 24|
Aug 28 - Sept 4
|June 25 - Aug 27|
- * Minimum of 3 nights
- Wedding discount does NOT apply to Cabin 11
- Additional people (age 3 and above) in your unit cost $30 per night, $210 per week.
- No cost for kids 2 year old and younger.
- Cribs and roll-a-ways are available.
- Pet rates: $15 per night per pet. Pet owners are held responsible for any damage done by their pets.
- Check-in Time: 3pm. Check-out Time: 10am.