Badger Lodge is conveniently located on the lower level of the main lodge, and has access to an outdoor patio and green lawn that overlooks White Sand Bay, and is in close proximity to the stairs leading to one of the boat docks. Badger accommodates up to six guests, with a private sleeping area (divided with a bookcase) that has one queen and one full sized bed, and access to a shared full bathroom. The spacious open living / dining area has a queen sleeper sofa, gas log fireplace, and a large fully equipped kitchen with dining table. Grab your coffee and watch the sunrise over the bay outside this tranquil respite.
Things included with your unit:
- Sheets, blankets and pillows
- Bath towels
- Kitchen towels
- Paper towel, toilet paper, facial tissue
- Either a Full Kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, 4 burner range, oven OR a Efficiency Kitchen with half size refrigerator, microwave and 2 burner range (no oven). All Kitchens have: toaster, coffee maker with filters (coffee grounds not provided), dishes, pots, pans, flatware, glasses, coffee mugs, dish soap and dish towels
- Weber charcoal grill
- Access to the outdoor cook-out site and fire circle
Rates & Seasons:
|2022||Low Seasons||Early & Late Summer||Mid Summer|
|Dates||May 13 - June 10|
Sept 5 - Oct 10
|June 11 - June 24|
Aug 28 - Sept 4
|June 25 - Aug 27|
- Additional people (age 3 and above) in your unit cost $30 per night, $210 per week.
- No cost for kids 2 year old and younger.
- Cribs and roll-a-ways are available.
- Pet rates: $15 per night per pet. Pet owners are held responsible for any damage done by their pets.
- Check-in Time: 3pm. Check-out Time: 10am.