2019 Stay & Golf Package
$380 for two people for two-night stay,
valued at $480
Spend some time on the waters of White Sand Lake with a pontoon boat
ride. Then, choose from either two rounds of 18-hole golf at Timber
includes a cart and driving balls or 18 holes of golf at Trout Lake Golf Course. After your day of adventure,
sit down to a dinner (up to $50 in package) at Norwood
Pines Supper Club. Continue to enjoy the great outdoors while taking
a tour of a
marsh. Or a hike around The
Discovery Center and a tour of the Northwoods
- Two-night stay for two people at Dillman’s
- Choose between one of the following: two rounds of 18 holes of golf at Timber Ridge (including
cart and driving balls) OR two rounds of 18 holes of golf at Trout Lake Golf Course. Additional rounds of golf can be
purchased at a discounted rate.
- A $50 dining gift certificate to Norwood Pines in
- A gift basket including a bottle of wine or beer and snacks
one-hour pontoon ride on beautiful White Sand Lake
- Free use of canoes, kayaks, paddleboats, tennis courts and bicycles
$380 for two people for two-night stay, valued at $480.
Between May 10 – June 20, 2019 (Excluding Friday & Saturday Nights)
September 8 – October 6, 2019. (All Nights)
Based on availability. Two-night minimum stay
required.PACKAGE APPLIES TO UNITS THAT ARE RATED FOR TWO PEOPLE. If you would like a larger unit, there is a $55 per person/per night up charge. Contact us for which units are included in this package. Call
715-588-3143 and mention this package. Dillman's
welcomes dogs, so bring your four-legged friend along. There will be no refund for any portion of the package that you choose not to use.
Optional add-ons available for Dillman's Bay packages:
- Stay a third night for only $95 - per two people.
a beautiful framed watercolor print of northern Wisconsin for $25.95.
- Rent a bicycle at BJ's Sportshop and take a ride on one of the many
rustic roads, including the Bearskin
Trail or the Discovery Center.
- View other Area Golf Courses
Back to Internet Specials list.